We all are aware of this trending technological term known as Bitcoin cryptocurrency. In the year 2017-18, bitcoin had taken over all the top headlines for the sudden shoot of its value in the global market. All around the globe, people seemed to be interested in purchasing, dealing and selling bitcoins to earn incentives.
So what is bitcoin specifically?
Speaking in generic terms, bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency or more specifically, a type of digital currency which does not exist in any form of physical currency. It was created by a cryptographic team or individual (as it is unknown) with the pseudonym of Nakomoto. It is the oldest and most valuable form of virtual currency and can be used for all purposes in lieu of real money like from purchasing things to making peer to peer transactions.
What makes Bitcoin different from real money?
The factors that make bitcoin a unique and different type of currency are
- It is not controlled by any governing or central authority.
- It has very volatile and dynamic value fluctuations.
- Bitcoins function like that of currency or real money but has features like that of investment securities.
How can you get Bitcoins?
Well bitcoins are easy to get but it needs that vision to find where to get it. You can’t get bitcoin just randomly as we get other things unless you know how and where to search for it. Some of the platforms from where you can acquire bitcoins are:
- From bitcoin exchanges or faucets
- From cryptocurrency dealers or brokers
- From private owners of bitcoins
- From bitcoin casino, betting and bitcoin mining etc.
Bitcoin is growing popularity in the field of digital currency. It is a revolutionary technological development which can, according to experts and speculators, may even replace real money in future.