If this is the question haunting your mind, let me tell you could do either. It all just “depends”. If you are a movie buff, you have probably already tread every possible avenue for watching that favorite movie. If you are an ardent Netflix admirer, you must know that buying movie DVDs have their own advantage.
Should I buy or should I stream movies online? Take your pick:
- First off, when it comes to buying, you need money. Buying DVDs and Blu-rays of all your favorite movies could be costly. If you can afford it, go for buying movies. On the other hand, streaming movies online needs a small amount of money, or no money at all. A good internet connection and you’re good to go.
- DVDs are a great way to have a fantastic movie experience without the hassles of safety (that is, unless you’re not buying pirated versions). At the same time, watching movies online on sites like Putlocker and the likes can prove somewhat unsafe. With the numerous pop-ups with malicious-looking links can pose a threat to your digital system. You may also need a VPN to stream movies online.
- The best part of streaming movies online is that you need absolutely no money to watch! If you don’t have access to Putlocker, you should know about 4 very good putlocker choices to stream motion pictures on-line. These include 123movies, Popcornflix, Snagfilms and Solar Movie.
- But then, you will be interrupted with various ads popping up every now and then. On the other hand, you can have uninterrupted cinematic experience while watching with a DVD or Blu-ray.
- It’s true that physical disks take up storage space. But they at least save you the time and energy of browsing through movie titles and select the one to watch.